Our technology vision guides our work in:
Unleashing students’ passion for lifelong learning;
Empowering and enhancing excellent teaching;
Engaging families in a partnership for education;
Demonstrating excellence in media and technology support staff
This technology vision will continue to be updated as part of our 2020-27 District Strategic Plan.
Edina’s District Media and Technology Services provides the best effort to solve technical issues for all stakeholders. Staff are available from 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM, either via email, email@example.com or phone, (952) 848-4915. Parents can also get support with Portal issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every day in Edina Public Schools, students use digital media technologies to:
- EXPLORE content in interactive, hands-on and engaged approaches to traditional methods for deeper learning and skills development.
- ENGAGE with content through collaboration and participation following multiple pathways.
- EXPRESS learning in ways that demonstrate mastery and have the potential to be published to a wider, authentic audience.
- OFFER interactive, hands-on approaches to traditional curriculum for deeper learning and skills development.
- PROVIDE students opportunities to communicate with people across the globe.
- MAXIMIZE district resources, including funding, time, space and natural resources.
- BRING real-world education into the classroom, empowering students with the critical skills they need to thrive in a rapidly changing, culturally diverse, global society.